In this fast-moving world, nurturing and growing leaders who can think strategically and navigate the unknown effectively and have the skills to anticipate, challenge, interpret, decide, align and learn is imperative to continued success.
With extensive experience as an educator and facilitator, Dr Holly Dinh along with our team of coaches and OD practitioners can design and deliver leadership development and executive coaching programs that are focused on:
- Developing/enhancing self-awareness to help individuals get clarity about their personal leadership attributes and qualities;
- Developing skills in leading and managing others;
- Developing advanced problem solving, decision making and critical thinking skills;
- Enhancing communication skills; and
- Creating deep understanding about the qualities of high performance and learn the behaviours, skills, and tools that will enable them to build and lead high performing teams.
PCI has successfully delivered many leadership programs in some of Australia’s largest public and private sector organisations. Our most notable and long-running program is the Future Leadership Program with Lend Lease (Vic) that is designed to nurture and grown high potential managers into future leaders of the organisation through an Action Learning framework. Read more about this here…